For your information
- Villanova Dining Services is committed to serving our guests with special dietary needs.
- Villanova Dining Services manages food allergies very seriously. Every effort is made to instruct our staff regarding the severity of food allergies.
- Please be aware that due to a shared kitchen, cross-contact may be a risk.
- Food manufacturers may change their formulation of ingredients or method of processing without our knowledge.
- Please be aware that we handle and prepare eggs, dairy, wheat / gluten, shellfish, fish, soy, and other allergens in our kitchens.
- We do not handle peanuts or tree nuts in the preparation of food in our Dining locations; however, there may be commercially pre-packaged nut products available within the Retail Locations.
- If you are concerned about cross-contact, please contact a Chef or Manager, anytime.
- We gladly work one-on-one with students and guests to provide information to make it easy to navigate our Dining Facilities.
- To discuss further, please fill out the form above or contact us directly during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm)
Jim Kolumban, Registered Dietitian:
610-519-7549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail Mitchell, Chef Nutritionist:
610-519-8991 or email email@example.com