Applications are accepted here from February 6, 2023 through April 12, 2023. Summer positions are open to Villanova students as well as students from other colleges and universities, but please note separate application links below. Thank you for your interest!
Employment Opportunities for Summer Student Staff
Conference Services employs a temporary staff from mid-May to early August. The summer staff will work in reservations and operations functions for conference, camp and guest groups using Villanova’s meeting, dining, housing, catering, and recreation facilities.
- Staff Selection Timeline - View the hiring and employment timeline below. It lists the dates for recruiting, training, and the operations schedule and will allow you to see if our season fits your schedule prior to applying for a position.
- Apply online – Applications are accepted here from February 6, 2023 through April 12, 2023. Summer positions are open to Villanova students as well as students from other colleges and universities, but please note separate application links below. Thank you for your interest!
Important! You must select the correct application link(s) below or your application(s) will not be processed. Villanova students, only use the links for Villanova students. Non-Villanova students, only use the links for non-Villanova students.
If you are interested in applying for multiple positions (for example, Conference Assistant and Shift Leader), you must complete a separate application for each position.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply if you do not have a valid US drivers license. Valid US drivers license required for employment.
Villanova students - use these application links only:
- Shift Leader (Villanova students)
- Conference Assistant (Villanova students)
- Service Desk Assistant (Villanova students)
Non-Villanova students - use these application links only:
- Shift Leader (non-Villanova students)
- Conference Assistant (non-Villanova students)
- Service Desk Assistant (non-Villanova students)
Strong hospitality skills, a solid work ethic and a valid USA driver’s license are required. All offers of employment are based upon successful completion of background screening checks.
2023 Timeline for Staff Selection Process*
to April 12
|Applications accepted; Interviews scheduled via e-mail|
to April 12
|Interviews conducted (Monday through Friday only)|
|April 15||Position offers go out via e-mail|
||Acceptance e-mails/letters due back to OCS|
|April 27 and April 28||Employment Paperwork Meetings
(Mandatory scheduled in-person sessions for all hired staff)
|May 15-18||Shift Leader Training|
|May 16-18||Service Desk Assistant Training|
|May 14(SL &SDA), 21 (CA)
||Staff to move into OCS Housing|
||All-Staff Training begins (Shift Leaders, Conference Assistants and Service Desk Assistants)|
|May 28||Conference Operations begin|
||Last Day of Employment with OCS;
Final move-out day for staff
* Dates subject to change. Any changes and updates will be posted on this website.
With any questions about our summer student staff positions and the application and hiring process, please contact our Assistant Director of Conference Operations via e-mail.