The Office of the Registrar processes all reservation requests for academic space. Non-instructional facilities are not reserved through the Office of the Registrar and must be reserved directly. Please see reservation contact information below for a list of individuals.
Requests for classroom reservations for events are processed through Villanova's EnCampus Portal. Users will log in to the EnCampus Portal with their MyNova user ID and password.
Things to Note When Requesting a Reservation
- Event reservations are subject to change due to adjustments in Academic Scheduling/Rooming
- Reservations for the following semester are not accepted until all classes for that semester have been roomed. Please consult the table on the Portal home page for Portal opening dates.
- Allow at least 10 minutes between events to permit for adequate transition time
- Academic spaces are not available for reservation between the hours of midnight and 6:00 a.m.
- UNIT’s hotline for classroom technical issues is 610-519-5631
- Should a room you reserved be locked, call Public Safety to open it (610-519-6979)
Contact List for Non-Instructional Facilities
|CEER Building||610-519-5860, Engineering Dean's Office|
|Connelly Center or St Augustine Center||610-519-7250|
|Driscoll Hall Auditorium, Room 132||610-519-4909, College of Nursing|
|Dundale Hall Board Room||610-519-4511, President's Office|
|The Exchange/Dining Room Bartley Hall||610-519-7761|
|South & West Campus BBQ/Picnic Area||610-519-4154, Residence Life|
|St. Mary's Chapel and Auditorium||610-519-7214, Music Activities|
|Technical Service Building||610-519-4409|
|West Campus BBQ/Picnic Area||610-519-4154, Residence Life|