FITNESS CENTER POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- You acknowledge you are physically able to engage in all physical fitness activities. All exercises and use of the Fitness Center are undertaken at your sole risk. Villanova assumes no liability for any injury, illness or other consequence of your use of the Fitness Center.
- Discontinue activity and seek medical attention immediately if you experience any pain in chest, neck, shoulder, arm; nausea; dizziness; mental confusion; shortness of breath; muscular coordination problems.
- Please follow the posted instructions for each piece of equipment. If you are unfamiliar with the use of any equipment, please ask a staff member for assistance. Any problems with equipment should be reported immediately to the front desk attendant.
- Please do not drop weights or dumbbells and re-rack them after use. Users must wipe down equipment after each use.
- You are responsible for all personal belongings. Please keep all valuables at home or on your person. Villanova is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Everyone must have proper ID to use the Fitness Center. Users must comply with directions given by the Fitness Center Staff at all times. Failure to do so will result in revocation of use privileges. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in this facility.
- User must wear close-toed athletic shoes (exception: yoga/pilates classes) at ALL TIMES.
- Users must wear a shirt that ALWAYS covers their entire chest and midriff.
- There is to be no screaming, yelling or obscenities
- Drink containers cannot be glass.
- There is to be no chalk, alcohol or tobacco products
- Jumping rope on the fitness floor in Stanford and Farley is prohibited.
Davis Center Towel Policy
Your University ID card will be charged $1 per towel you would like to borrow. You must have sufficient funds on your card before you are issued a towel. No other forms of collateral will be accepted.
Return your towel to the front desk towel drop and the front desk attendant will refund your card.