Honors Ambassadors Events
- Academic Majors Fair
- Early Action Candidates’ Day
- Candidates’ Day
- Afternoon with Honors
- Individual Prospective Student Visits
Requirements for Applicants
- Applicants must demonstrate active participation in the Honors Program (at least one class every three semesters).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing in the program (at least a 3.33 GPA).
- Participation in other aspects of the Honors Program is a plus (including Honors Council, Curriculum Committee, Peer Mentors and attendance at social events).
- Applicants should be comfortable speaking in public to large groups and should be knowledgeable about the Honors Program.
- Students from all colleges (Arts, Sciences, Business, Engineering and Nursing) are welcome to apply. The number of Honors Ambassadors per college generally reflects the number of students from each college in the Honors Program.
- All upper-class students may apply. Current first-years must wait until the summer before their sophomore year to apply.
Please email your résumé and a brief essay detailing why you would like to be an Honors Ambassador and what you can bring to the position.
Applications are accepted at any time, but decisions regarding the position are generally made over the summer or early in the fall semester.