COVID-19 CAMPUS INFORMATION
With a renewed commitment to putting Community First and a collective enthusiasm ignited by our uniquely Villanovan spirit, Villanova University welcomes our students, faculty and staff back to campus for the Spring 2021 semester.
Please see below for information about the Spring semester, including testing and quarantine protocols.
View latest updates from the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- COVID-19 Dashboard, Contact Tracing and Ongoing Testing
- Off-Campus Resource Fair Information & Weekend Reminders
- Message from Rev. John P. Stack, OSA, Vice President for Student Life
- IMPORTANT: Return to Campus Dates and COVID-19 Testing Information
- Message from the Vice President for Student Life about the start of the fall semester
- Message from Human Resources on Phased Return to Campus
- Message from Vice President for Student Life on retrieving items from residence halls (follow-up to April 27 message)
- Message from Vice President for Student Life on retrieving items from residence halls (follow-up to April 3 message)
- Message from the President on classes and Commencement
- Message from Vice President for Student Life on retrieving items from residence halls
LIVING OUR AUGUSTINIAN VALUES
COVID-19 has touched every part of our University, and Villanova affirms that as a diverse and inclusive community, we must support and respect all individuals who are impacted by it. Our Augustinian Catholic mission calls us to care for all people and honor our enduring commitments to the common good. Our pursuit of truth leaves absolutely no room for harboring stereotypes or prejudice. We denounce any such attitudes and behaviors, and urge all Villanovans to treat others with respect, care and empathy.