Since Villanova University's founding in 1842, we have been inspired by the Augustinian Catholic values of truth, unity and love, creating a uniquely Villanova environment, in which students learn to think critically, act compassionately and succeed while serving others.
Whether undergraduate or graduate, faculty or staff, each community member brings with them a wealth of experiences that enrich our University and shift our perspectives. Here, students follow in the rich intellectual and moral tradition that joins them together long after graduation.
SIX COLLEGES & SCHOOLS
- BSN for: high school graduates, adult/transfer opportunities, second degree options
- MSN with 4 concentrations
- 5 Post-Master’s concentrations
- Nurse Anesthesia DNP program
- Post-master's DNP program
- PhD program
- Continuing Education in Nursing and Health Care programs
Best Colleges 2024 National Universities by US News & World Report
Prestigious Liberal Arts & Sciences Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa
Designated a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
by the National League for Nursing
Fulbright Scholars by
The Chronicle of Higher Education