Welcome to Student Life
Whether you are seeking information about residence housing, student organizations, health and wellness, music activities, students with disabilities or foreign students, commuters or residents, orientation or commencement, look no further. It is all within these pages!
Student Life staff seek to ignite, inform and empower our students. Stop by our offices and meet our staff. Let us know what your interests, concerns and ideas are so we can help you become the best you can be!
Current parents, lifetime parents, or prospective parents, can find information here, as well to support and ignite their student's experience. Your students are our greatest treasure. We share your pride in their success, achievements, and accomplishments as they continue on their wildcat path.
An Important Safety Tip when using a RIDESHARE service (Uber or Lyft):
- Always make sure you are getting into the RIGHT car by asking "Who are you here to pick up?"
- BEFORE you get into the car. The real driver will have your name.
- Also, check the license plate number and the driver’s picture in the app to make sure you are getting in the right vehicle.
- Consider using the app feature to share your ride status with a trusted contact.
- If in doubt, do not get into the car.
- Call 911 if off-campus or 610-519-4444 if on-campus should you not feel safe.