Welcome! Faculty members are invited to use this site as a resource for all things related to international study at Villanova University. Whether you are working with advisees that are considering education abroad, have study abroad alumni in one of your courses, or interested in what the Office of Education Abroad (OEA) can do for you professionally, these pages area starting point for the information that you need. On the sidebars at left are a variety of options:
- Faculty development details opportunities through the OEA.
- Program Criteria details the standards for an acceptable study abroad program at Villanova University and provides tools for researching those programs.
- Curriculum Integration gives brief description of CI and how an online database is available for you to better incorporate study abroad into the undergraduate curriculum.
- Academic Resources is a bibliography of a number of articles from scholarly journals on the profession of education abroad and its impact on student learning.
- Overseas Course Database allows you to search the variety of programs availabe for Education Abroad.
We look forward to working with you!