Summer and Fall 2019 Registration
Graduate Nursing Students Registering for the Summer and/or Fall 2019 Semester:
The following is important information for you to have in order to register for the Summer and/or Fall 2019 semesters. Please read this thoroughly and follow the directions carefully.
All registration is completed on-line from Monday, March 18, 2019 through Friday, March 29, 2019 for the Summer and Fall 2019 Semester. Registration begins at 9:00 am on the 18th and will end promptly at 5:00 pm on the 29th.
Courses cannot be added or dropped on-line after March 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Please note that if you try to register and find that you have a HOLD on your account, then you will need to address any questions with the office who put the hold on (in most instances it is the Bursar or Financial Aid Office). We in the Graduate Office are unable to release a hold that we did not put on.
1. Review your program plan and identify those courses you plan to take in the Summer.
2. Review the Summer 2019 course schedule and select those courses you plan to take.
Also, review the electives available for each semester
3. Contact your advisor and discuss your selections.
4. Obtain your registration pin number from your advisor and register on line via Novasis.
5. Repeat the process with the Fall 2019 schedule, using the Fall 2019 pin provided by your advisor.
On-line registration is NOT permitted before March 18, 2019 or after March 29, 2019 and you must complete the process by 5 pm on March 29, 2019. Please note that after March 29, 2019, course enrollments for the Spring will be reviewed. If enrollments are not sufficient to sustain a course, the course will be cancelled. To view course schedules and to check for open sections of courses, you may access the Master Schedule on the web via NOVASIS, Villanova’s student information system.
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Please remember that if you plan to graduate in August 2019, your graduation application must be submitted by July 1st.
- December 2019 graduates need to submit their graduation applications by October 1st.
- Applications for Spring 2020 practicum and Independent Study are due October 1st.
Questions about Registration?
If you have questions about the registration process, contact the Graduate Nursing Program office at 610-519-4934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2020 registration begins in October. Information will be available in the future.