This is a three-year program. Faculty members who begin their mentoring service in Fall 2021 will finish in Spring 2024, when their Scholars graduate.
The Faith and Learning Scholars Program functions as one, large, intentional faith community. Together, Mentors and Scholars explore the vocation of the mind and the intersection of faith and learning through the writings of leading academics.
The Center is currently facilitating three communities - a total of 110 Student Scholars and 76 faculty Mentors:
- St. Monica III Group (current seniors)
- St. Thomas of Villanova III community (current juniors)
- St. Augustine IV group (current sophomores)
Each academic year, there are
- Three Program Dialogues for each community
- One Program Dialogue for all members to gather as a community