PERSONAL ENRICHMENT SENIOR CITIZEN PROGRAM
The College of Professional Studies is committed to being a resource for lifelong learning and offers the opportunity for individuals age 65 and above to attend undergraduate level courses at Villanova University.
Personal Enrichment students are able to enroll, on a space available basis, for select undergraduate courses in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Villanova takes pride in supporting individuals seeking lifelong learning and our undergraduates greatly benefit from the life experience and wisdom that our seniors bring to the classroom.
- The application is now open for the Fall 2023 Semester.
- The Personal Enrichment Registration Request Form will open on Tuesday, August 29th, 2023. On the form, current PE students may submit their name, email, and top three course choices (from the approved list). After you submit the form once, you will receive a confirmation email that your form has been received. Registration forms will be time stamped upon submission and each student registration will be processed on Wednesday, 8/30 based on the time stamp and the course availability.
- A list of approved courses for Fall 2023 will be posted here in July. To prepare for registration. The courses on the provided list are the only courses available for registration, pending availability. Special requests will not be accepted.
- Additional information about the available courses can be found using the Master Schedule of Classes.
Please be sure to read the Personal Enrichment Program Guidelines for additional details about the program and registration.
The College of Professional Studies is pleased to welcome members of our community to a series of free, virtual mini-courses.
Please Note: You do not need to apply to the Personal Enrichment program in order to register for virtual mini courses; simply register for the mini-course using the link below.
Check back for future mini-courses!
Previous Mini-Course Topics
- Race in American Politics
- The Harlem Renaissance
- 28 Days and Beyond
- The History, Culture, and Language of Italian Food
- American Indian Thought and Culture
- Artificial Intelligence for the Naturally Curious