PERSONAL ENRICHMENT SENIOR CITIZEN PROGRAM
The College of Professional Studies is committed to being a resource for lifelong learning and offers the opportunity for individuals age 65 and above to attend undergraduate level courses at Villanova University.
Personal Enrichment students are able to enroll, on a space available basis, for undergraduate courses in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Villanova takes pride in supporting individuals seeking lifelong learning and our undergraduates greatly benefit from the life experience and wisdom that our seniors bring to the classroom.
The College of Professional Studies is pleased to welcome members of our adult community to a series of free, virtual mini-courses.
Please Note: You do not need to apply to the Personal Enrichment program in order to register for virtual mini courses; simply register for the mini-course using the link below.
Check back for future mini-courses!
- Personal Enrichment applications must be submitted no later than August 22, 2022 to register for Fall semester.
- At 9am on Monday, August 29th, an online registration form will be posted here. On the form, you will submit your name, email, and top three course choices. After you submit the form once, you will receive a confirmation email that your form has been received. Registration forms will be time stamped upon submission and each student registration will be processed on Wednesday, 8/31 based on the time stamp and the course availability.
- Please reference the list of eligible courses as you prepare for registration. The eligible course list will be posted in July. The courses on the provided list are the only courses available for registration, pending availability. Special requests will not be accepted.
- Additional information about the listed available courses can be found using the Master Schedule of Classes.
Please be sure to read the Personal Enrichment Program Guidelines for additional details about the program and registration.
All students, faculty and staff who will be on campus are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information, visit the University's Vaccine Info webpage.
Personal Enrichment students will be allowed access the University's secure vaccination information portal (Villanova.medicatconnect.com) after they are registered for a class on January 18th. Once you receive your registration confirmation email, you can follow the link and upload your vaccination documentation.
Previous Mini-Course Topics
- Race in American Politics
- The Harlem Renaissance
- 28 Days and Beyond
- The History, Culture, and Language of Italian Food
- American Indian Thought and Culture
- Artificial Intelligence for the Naturally Curious