Dear Students and Parents,
It is mandatory that all students entering Villanova University have an ID card known as the Wildcard. The Wildcard will give you access to your dorm, dining halls, library, internet, numerous academic doors, your restricted debit account, print allowance, laundry and vending machines and sporting events.
To process your Wildcard on-line using VPhoto, please follow these steps (recommended):
- Go to http://www.villanova.edu/photo
- Follow the on-line instructions
- Please submit your photo on-line by July 10
To process your Wildcard by mail, please follow these steps:
- Provide a color wallet size photograph of yourself (school or passport photograph or similar headshot will do, but will not be returned).
- Print your name and Student ID Number (00xxxxxx) on the back of your photo.
- Print out the mail-in identification form.
- Go to http://www.villanova.edu. On the top right click on "Log In". After logging in, click on "Edit My account." Click on "Change Wildcard Consent Form." Please read and complete form.
- Attach your photo to the mail-in identification form and mail to the Wildcard office no later then July 1 (If you miss this date, please use the on-line process above):
Villanova University Wildcard Office
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
This is mandatory; all students must have a Wildcard. You will receive your Wildcard from your Resident Assistant when you check into your dorm. If you are a commuter student, you will receive your Wildcard during orientation. NO Wildcards will be given out ahead of time. If you have any questions, contact the Wildcard Office at 610-519-6202, Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
University Card Systems
University Information Technologies