In order to build awareness of online risks and educate our community on preventative measures, UNIT has made available a series of IT Security Awareness Videos.
The goal of the IT Security Awareness Videos is to provide the tools and additional awareness you need to protect yourself—and our community—in the information-technology world. These videos are brief and easily digestible, and cover topics including: creation of a strong password, avoiding phishing scams, protecting your email and IM, safe social networking practices, and protecting your computer.
You may access these videos in the Blackboard portal:
1. Go to Villanova University’s Blackboard website.
2. Log in using your University username and password.
3. Click on IT Security Awareness Program under My Organization on the right-side of the page.
4. On the IT Security Awareness Program page, you’ll find a brief overview, a Security Awareness Survey (optional) and an Introduction to Security Awareness Video. View the Security Awareness Video to unlock 10 Training Videos to increase your awareness of technology security.
5. Should you choose to view more videos beyond the Basic Training, watching all 10 will open up more Advanced Training videos, covering topics such as cloud computing, Wi-Fi security, and data encryption.
Send an email to: email@example.com or call the help desk at 610-519-7777
Chat Support Hours:
Mondays - Thursdays: 9AM - 7PM
Fridays: 9AM - 4PM
Submit ticket here.
If you are currently experiencing network connection issues, please fill out and submit this form so that we can help troubleshoot this issue.
Student Job Application
Apply for a job working in UNIT
Gartner Resources Avaiable Online
Get connected to the most current and accurate research in the IT industry