Friday, July 12, 2019 - Sunday, July 14, 2019
Unitas Pre-Orientation Weekend is a fun-filled, educational weekend that is designed to help new students transition to college. Weekend activities range from workshops to scavenger hunts and ice breakers to a trip to a local theme park. Our mission is to help new members of the community become better acclimated and, ideally, future leaders here at Villanova. This weekend has become a highly anticipated weekend for incoming students and returning upperclassmen alike. It serves as the beginning of long friendships and smooth transitions for all incoming students.
- To develop a positive sense of self.
- To develop the attitude and skills to be a successful college student.
- To be able to cope with developmental changes over the college years.
- To understand the impact of culture (family upbringing, race, ethnicity, gender, family income, community, religion, body type, mental or physical differences, sexual orientation, geographic location, age, and other social identifiers) on the individuals perceptions and values.
- To develop a sense of social ethics and responsibility.
- To create a network of social support in the Villanova Community. This network includes students, faculty, and staff.
Unitas Weekend 2018: Blast from the Past