Saturday, September 21, 2019
Group Leaders are responsible for coordinating a group of Villanova volunteers at one of the service sites. Those interested in being a Group leader should complete the Group Registration Form.
Key Responsibilities for Group Leaders
Group Leaders responsibilities include:
- Attending a mandatory group leader training session
- Contacting the site you are assigned to
- Contacting your group to review details for the day of service
- Becoming familiar with emergency procedures. (To be covered in service site leader training.)
- Attending the Day of Service Send-Off -- 8:30 a.m. at the Pavilion on Saturday, September 21, 2019- and participating in the service of your site.
- While on site, serving as the liaison between the site contact and volunteers.
- Representing Villanova University… doing meaningful service.