Skip to main content

Change Student Information

You may submit a request to change your name and/or address on your records by completing the appropriate form.  Please verify your changes before submitting your request.

Legal Name or ID Change Form

* Name or ID change form.pdf
Please print and sign this form, then mail or fax it to the Office of the Registrar. Be sure to include photocopies of appropriate proof of identification.

Address Change Form

**Do not use this form to change your diploma mailing address.  All updates to diploma mailing address should be emailed to **


(area code & number)

Permanent Address:

(area code & number)

Local Address:

Provide if you reside at a different address than your permanent address while attending Villanova.
(area code & number)