MBA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The MBA Alumni Association (MBA AA) is a community of Villanovans who have graduated from the MBA program or other graduate programs within VSB. Established in 2014, it continues to expand our reach to alumni nationally.
To enhance the value of the Villanova MBA by engaging alumni and current graduate students in networking, mentoring and service.
The MBA Alumni Association Board is a cohort of dedicated volunteers who spearhead the following committees.
- President: Meghan Wyks ’15 MBA
Immediate Past President: Mike Filachek ’12 MBA
Vice President: Ed Barrett ’90 VSB, ’94 MBA
- Communications Chair: Anne Krepacki ’87 MBA
- Alumni & Student Relations Committee:
- Ryan Perazzelli ’11 MBA
- Theresa Leinker ’18 MBA
- Alex Rigolizzo ’03 MBA
- Mike Gossner ’18 MBA
- Mentoring Committee: Michael Jones ’93 VSB, ‘04 MBA
- Philanthropy Committee: Ryan Henry ’99 VSB, ’12 MBA
- Professional Development & Lifelong Learning Committee: Meghan Wyks ‘15 MBA; Katie D’Orazio ’09 MBA
- Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee: Steve Bariexca ‘12 MBA; Dwight Swaney ‘12 MBA
- Women in Business: Meghan Wyks ’15 MBA, Jen Van Arsdalen ’12 MBA
ALUMNI MENTORS WANTED
The VSB Mentor Program brings VSB students and alumni volunteers together in one-to-one relationships to support student’s professional development goals. All student mentees and alumni mentors opt in and are paired based on the student’s primary field of interest, desired work location, and mutual areas of interest. Contact Rita DiCarlo, Associate Director, Professional Development.