Per Father Peter Donohue's latest update, the following policy pertains to mail and packages. Any questions about the policy can be sent to email@example.com.
Please do not ship anything to campus without prior approval by Mail Services.
We will begin the process of forwarding or returning to sender (RTS) any mail or packages that are currently on campus. Students will receive an email notifying them of the forward or RTS order.
We are asking students to not ship anything to campus and to cancel/change the shipping address on all subscription services.
1) USPS packages and first-class mail that are left on campus for students will be forwarded to the student’s home address on record. This process could take up to 10 days under normal circumstances. Please allow 15 to 20 days. Students can track the package using the original tracking number. First class mail is not trackable.
2) Per carrier regulations, UPS, FedEx, and DHL will be Returned to Sender (RTS) and can be tracked using the original tracking number. Since these carriers do not allow forwarding, we cannot forward these packages to your home. Students can track the package using the original tracking number.
3) We will be attempting to return Amazon packages to sender although Amazon return service is inconsistent. There is no guarantee on Amazon returns.
4) Perishable packages will be disposed of on 3/23.
FOR PRE-APPROVED RESIDENT STUDENTS ONLY:
5) St Mary and The Commons Mail Centers will be open on 3/23 and 3/24 until 2:00 pm to allow students to pick up their mail and packages.
6) Beginning 3/25, St Mary and The Commons Mail Centers will close, and any packages arriving on campus after this date for approved resident students can be picked up in the Kennedy Mail Center. Please maintain social distancing when you come in to pick up.
Please click here to visit the university's Covid 19 webpage to stay up to date with the latest news.