Information on Academic Continuity
We will continue to be available for consultation with faculty and lend support. You may reach us via email at email@example.com, and Zoom: visit VITAL consultation via Zoom to schedule a date/time for a Zoom conversation, you may reach out to Dr. Andy Cui, Associate Director for eLearning Pedagogy, via email
- Resources on Continuing Your Instruction Online and Support Services
- Learning Continuity Resources for Students
- Going Online in a Hurry: Teaching Considerations (PDF)
- Moving Online Now
- Facilitating Live Sessions with Zoom: Instructional Guidance (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide on Teaching Live with Blackboard Collaborate. Narrative how-to presentation in ppt with Dr. Stefan Perun, faculty and experienced live session facilitator, Public Administration. Please click "play" on each slide.
- Villanova Online: Free Resources & Reassurance in the Covid-19 Era by Dr. Kaley Carpenter, faculty, ACSP & VITAL Faculty Associate (PDF)
- Video Conference Etiquette
A hallmark of Villanova University’s academic community is its commitment to the teacher-scholar model. Here, faculty members engage students using creative learning environments and student-centered teaching methods, while encouraging discovery and innovation through community-engagement, interdisciplinary experiences, and research.
The Villanova Institute for Teaching and Learning (VITAL) advances Villanova’s Augustinian Catholic mission. Established in 1998, this hub for innovative teaching and learning initiatives at the University fosters academic excellence through its client-centered support of faculty as teacher-scholars.
Through a range of programs and services, VITAL provides comprehensive support to Villanova faculty from all disciplines to work toward achieving excellence in student learning, effective teaching, and informative assessment. Its work promotes an engaged, personalized and inclusive learning environment for all students.
Partnerships with key University departments—including Falvey Library and the Academic Support offices, among others—further students’ learning experiences throughout their college career.
Watch your e-mail and Campus Currents for VITAL announcements and program invitations.