One Book Villanova Nomination Form
The One Book Villanova committee welcomes your input!
We will be seeking to identify books that could be suitable for One Book Villanova. Nominated books should ideally have all of the following characteristics:
- Broad appeal to readers of different ages and different educational backgrounds
- Manageable length for the undergraduate & casual reader. Exploration of complex issues and themes with contemporary social and cultural resonance.
- Relevance to questions of social, cultural, and moral identity & questions of social / political equity.
- Relevance to issues of diversity and inter-cultural dialog within both the local and the global communities.
- Suitability for interdisciplinary discussions from a variety of perspectives.
- Visibility as a touchstone work of imagination or critical thinking.
- Availability in an affordable form.
If you wish to identify a possible choice for next year’s One Book Villanova program, complete this form. All nominated books will be reviewed by the One Book Villanova committee.