- High school students are welcome to attend an open house to learn more about the College's BSN program. To schedule a personal information session, contact Mrs. Christa Gardner, Director of Recruitment and Admission.
- Our spring and fall Graduate Open House, held in conjunction with our University's Graduate and Part-Time Undergraduate Open House, offers prospective students the opportunity to learn more about our programs, listen to speakers and talk with faculty and students.
- For our current students, we provide opportunities for community service throughout the year, as well as our many Nursing Organizations activities which enhance their learning and personal growth.
- Each April, our Annual Mass and Alumni Awards Ceremony is held to honor our accomplished graduates. A reception follows for our Medallion recipients and invited guests.
- Our Health and Human Values Lecture Series for nurses and community members alike addresses a variety of critical health issues in the fall and spring.
- Join us for a day of enlightening overviews of selected research by faculty, students and community nurses. Our Research Symposium is co-sponsored by our Nursing Center for Research, Continuing Education in Nursing Program and Alpha Nu Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Both the College and University calendar of events can assist you in planning your visit with us well in advance. Directions and hotel accommodation suggestions are provided for your convenience.
The M. Louise Fitzpatrick College of Nursing holds many events throughout the year which you will find in our calendar. Read on for an overview of some of these events.
Thank you for your interest in our events, created to unite the Fitzpatrick College of Nursing and you.