PRE-HEALTH PROFESSIONS SCIENCE CERTIFICATE
Available On Campus.
Villanova has designed the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Pre-Health Professions Science to provide a fundamental science education to students preparing to enroll in a health professional school or pursue a career in the health professions. Interested students are strongly encouraged to check the admissions requirements for individual schools and programs relating to the health professions.
Openings for the Pre-Health Professional Certificate program are very limited. Applicants are encouraged to apply early for your best opportunity to secure a spot.
Summer: Feb 1
Fall: May 1
Spring: Oct 1
- To be eligible for this certificate, you must possess a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- You are required to have completed the prerequisites for any course for which you register, as indicated in Villanova's Undergraduate Catalog.
- A total of 15 credits may be transferred in at the time of admission.
- You are strongly encouraged to check the admissions requirements for the individual schools and programs relating to the health professions in which you are interested. (Most of the health professions organization websites provide this information.)
- For more information on heath related science or to contact an advisor, visit the Health Professions Advising Program.
- Check the calendar for events that are coming up for pre-health students.
- Unofficial college transcript(s) documenting the award of a Baccalaureate degree. Official transcripts must be received before registration.
- $50 application fee.
- A statement of purpose describing your career and educational goals, reasons for pursuing the Pre-Health Certificate, and please explain if you believe your transcripts and previous academic history do not present an accurate picture of your academic ability. Your statement of purpose should be around 1-2 pages.