VETERANS & MILITARY-CONNECTED STUDENTS
CPS is built to meet the needs of our adult students and offers a wide range of bachelor’s degree programs, credit-bearing certificates and professional education (non-credit) programs. Whether you’re active duty, reserves, retired military or a military family member, CPS has an online, on-campus, or hybrid program to meet your needs. Our knowledgeable admissions team is available to guide students through the application and enrollment process.
Flexible + Accelerated
At CPS, we offer programs that fit any lifestyle and enable you to balance your education goals with life commitments.
Tailored to You
In collaboration with the Office of Veterans and Military Service Members at Villanova, CPS has resources dedicated to making sure our military students succeed.
Increase your knowledge and career skills to enhance your resume and open doors to your future. Utilize the Villanova alumni network to help you get there.
How Villanova Supports Veterans and Military-Connected Students
- The Office of Veterans and Military Service Members guides each individual from admissions to graduation, and beyond.
- Military affinity groups and campus events tailored to the military community make the Villanova student experience personal and relatable for our service members.
- The Villanova University Career Center offers specialized career support to assist veterans in identifying transferrable skill sets that align with future career aspirations and goals.
- Villanova delivers a high-quality education that's affordable by providing students with financial assistance, which may include a combination of grants, scholarships and loans. In addition, Villanova participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Currently serving military, veterans and their spouses are eligible to receive a 15% discount on CPS Professional Education (non-credit) courses and programs.
- Currently serving military and veterans are eligible to receive a 15% discount on Associate & Bachelors degrees as well as Credit Bearing Certificate programs through CPS.
Navy Vet Answered the Door When Opportunity Knocked
Applied Project Management Program Helps Veteran Transition Into Civilian Career
After 11 Years of Service, This Marine Has His Sights Set on a Bachelor’s Degree
Meet Michael Brown
US Army Veteran
Director, Office of Veterans and Military Service Members
Prince Family Veterans Resource Center, Vasey Hall G-03
Contact by email