VILLANOVA LAW COUNSELORS
Beginning in the spring 2024 semester, Villanova Law will have two embedded counselors at John F. Scarpa Hall. Dr. Allison Kozloff and Dr. Candice Post will have counseling appointments in the law school on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12:00–4:30 PM.
Interested students must schedule an appointment in advance. To schedule an appointment:
- Call 610-519-4050 weekdays between 9 AM and 5 PM, or
- Submit the ONLINE APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM to receive a call from the University Counseling Center to schedule your appointment.
- When the UCC staff calls back to confirm the appointment, please indicate you want the appointment at the Law School location (Room 138) with one of the embedded counselors.
VILLANOVA HEALTH SERVICES
Villanova University seeks to offer the highest quality health services to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed in college. These resources and services are designed to keep you healthy and happy.
STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH SOCIETY
The Student Mental Health Society provides a space for students to discuss mental health issues, as well as end the stigma about mental health in the law school setting. Through programming and awareness campaigns, the organization will work to promote the mental health resources offered by Villanova University. To address the expressed need for mental health support, this organization will act as a liaison between students and the administration, aiming to receive and voice concerns they may have. This group will focus solely on mental health and wellness programming.
MENTAL HEALTH & LAW STUDENT WELL-BEING COUNCIL
Villanova Law relaunched the Deans’ Mental Health and Law Student Well-being Advisory Council in Fall 2023. The Advisory Council’s goal is to create open dialogue between law students and the administration about mental health and well-being concerns, promote resources both within the law school and the legal profession, and to destigmatize these issues among peers.
- Phoebe Cooper '24
- Meghan Fleming '24
- Hannah Lambert '25, SBA Wellness Chair
- Kelsey McCafferty '25
- Gabby Painter '26
- Kate Redding '24, President of the Student Mental Health Society
- Meghan Roddick '26
- Andrew Lund, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Nancy Whalen, Director of Student Affairs and Wellbeing