Meals served from Dougherty Dining Hall
Due to the University closure, Villanova Dining Services will be serving students remaining on campus from Dougherty Dining Hall. All other dining locations will be CLOSED
- Please enter the dining hall via the Vasey side entrance only. This is the entrance on the East side of the building near the loading docks. The Austin side entrance will be closed.
- During this time all meals will be served as take out only. No dine in is permitted.
Beginning Tuesday, March 24th Dougherty Hall new service hours are 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
During this service window students will be able to do one stop shopping for the day
- Make your selections for lunch and we will package it for you.
- Make your selections for dinner and we will package it for you to take back to your room to refrigerate and microwave later in the evening.
- Make a choice of breakfast items(cereal, oatmeal, breakfast sandwich) for the following morning.
- Snack foods and beverages will also be available
Please remember that you must keep these perishable items refrigerated when you get back to your room- microwave as necessary when you are ready to eat.
Any changes or updates will be posted here and through our social media sites.
Villanova Dining Services