- How quickly can I have my project printed and delivered?
- What about pricing?
- How can I get project started?
- What is the best way to print my job?
- What is iPrint.villanova.edu?
- What about posters, signs and banners?
- Can Graphic Services coordinate my mailing needs?
- What things should I consider prior to a mailing project?
Depending on the complexity of your order, we can usually deliver copy work within 24 hours. If you have a special circumstance and need immediate service, please call ahead and we will be happy to help. Offset printing and graphic design usually takes longer; however, accommodations can me made for an emergency situation in order to meet your deadline.
The pricing for print and mail services varies. It is best to call us with your ideas and a project outline before placing your order. We will be happy to provide you with a quote for all aspects of your project. Even if you think you have an unusual request, please do not hesitate to call. Due to our buying power and alliances with reputable area commercial printers, we can still assure that you will get the best quality and price. We also offer a 10% price guarantee on any published quote for print and mail orders. This allows you to buy with confidence knowing your print dollars are being spent wisely, and that your project will be in compliance with University standards and postal regulations. Another added plus is there are no invoices to process since billing is done internally through Banner
The quickest way to start an order would be to fill out our Graphics Request Form. Depending on the complexity of the project, we may request that a brief meeting be set up to review the entire process. If you are unsure how to proceed, please feel free to contact John Gebhart at 610 519-7461.
That depends on quantity, color, paper stock and turnaround. Graphic Services has the latest technology in black and white as well as digital color equipment and the knowledge to direct your project to the device that best suits your needs in a cost effective manner.
iPRINT was developed and implemented by Graphic Services. This service gives faculty, staff and students the ability to submit their print jobs from anywhere web access is available. iPRINT is totally secure and LDAP compliant. Use your Villanova user ID and password to access all the features iPRINT has to offer. The system resides behind dual firewalls and is operated by Villanova University employees at all times. In addition to ease of use, customers can feel confident that their work will be completed and delivered on time. Call Bartley Print Center at 610 519-5914 for a personal demo or simply login to iprint.villanova.edu to get started today.
Graphic Services has a wide format printer. This machine prints 2400 DPI in full color, forty two inches wide by any length. We also have full mounting and laminating capabilities. We also are able to provide plastic signs with stakes for use outside.
Yes, Graphics works very closely with Mail Services to coordinate projects. The best time to get advice on mail regulations and rates is in the earliest planning stages of the project because the Postal Service has strict standards that are designed to save money on postage and expedite your delivery time.
There are quite a few things to consider for a mailing project. The most common are:
- What date do you want your intended recipients to receive your message and work back from that date. This will answer many questions related to print and mail production.
- Decide on what class of postage you would like to use.
- Envelopes with the proper indicia (postage).
- Letterhead - We can imprint your letter on supplied letterhead or print both at once.
- Have variable data or merged files? We can do that too.
- Brochures or letters- We’ll fold them and deliver them to the mailroom for stuffing and mailing.
- Postcards can be printed and forwarded to Mail Services.