Welcome to Graphic Services
We Moved !
We are now located in Garey Hall, Ground Floor, Rear Entrance
The mission of Central Services is to respond to the needs and wishes of our customers, to lend our expertise and professional abilities to produce quality printing in a timely manner, and to expedite the delivery of mail and monitor changes in mail rates and regulations to assure maximum savings. To meet this mission, we must:
- Develop and maintain a proficient staff, trained to effectively meet the challenges and responsibilities necessary in performing our tasks.
- Obtain and maintain state-of-the-art equipment and technology to help us maintain a high degree of efficiency.
- Keep campus personnel apprised of improvements and policy regulations which can affect their departmental operations as it relates to printed communication.
Villanova University Graphic Services is a service organization and part of Central Services. We are aligned with the University to support the overall strategic plan and assist faculty, staff and students to successfully navigate the challenges of a complex academic environment as it relates to print and print communication while maintaining our core values steeped in Catholic, Augustinian tradition.
Graphic Services has 2 full service print locations to support the printing and graphic requirements of faculty, staff and students. We use the latest technology available in the industry, including digital color, offset printing, and wide format graphics. We also provide a variety of services which include:
- Web Based print submission - iPRINT which is the fastest and easiest way to submit most digital print orders.
- High Speed B&W and Digital Color copies
- Variable Data and Matched Mailings
- Signs, Posters, and Banners on a variety of substrates
- Full service bindery operations - Folding, Cutting, Book binding
- Mounting and Laminating
- Stationery - Letterhead, Envelopes, Notepads, Business Cards
- Specialty Printing - Post-its, Folders, Foil Stamping, Die Cutting
- Mailing Services
Graphic Services' staff has many years of experience in the industry, and are available to help you complete your print project on time and on budget.
Graphic Services and Mail Services both fall under Central Services so we at Graphics are closely aligned with Mail Services to assure your project, if applicable, is produced within the parameters of the Postal Service for cost effective mailing.
Our customer service representatives are available to consult with you on production and distribution needs. Contact us to initiate a job order, get price estimates, or inquire about the status of your project. We also provide on campus pick up and delivery service which allows faculty and staff to order their printing and copying without leaving the office.
Remember, Graphics is part of the Villanova community just as you are, so we understand your needs and deadlines. Your priorities are our priorities. The advantage of being located on campus not only allows for accessibility and convenience, but tight deadlines can be met because we are right here working with you and are willing to stay until the work is done.
Please call Customer Service with any questions or arrange a pick up.
Locations of Print Centers - Phone Numbers
Hours of Operation:
Garey Hall - Ground FL - Rear Entrance
Mon - Fri - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Bartley Hall Print Center
Home of iPRINT
Mon-Thurs - 7:00 am to 6:00 pm/ Fri 7:00am to 5:00 pm
You can also email any questions, requests for quotes or orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org