Graphic Services is available to provide fast and convenient printing and copying services to support the print needs of faculty, staff and students.
In addition, Graphic Services provides a full array of print related services including: print on demand services, web based print submission, and wide format posters and signs.
Graphic Services has 2 full service print locations. We use the latest technology available in the industry, including digital color, offset printing, and wide format graphics.
We also provide a variety of services which include:
- Web Based print submission - iPRINT which is the fastest and easiest way to submit most
- High Speed B&W and Digital Color copies
- Price Estimates on print & mail
- Variable Data and Matched Mailings
- Signs, Posters, and Banners on a variety of substrates
- Full service bindery operations - Folding, Cutting, Book binding
- Mounting and Laminating
- Stationery - Letterhead, Envelopes, Notepads, Business Cards
- Specialty Printing - Post-its, Folders, Foil Stamping, Die Cutting
- Mailing Services
Our customer service representatives are available to consult with you on production and distribution needs. Contact us to initiate a job order, get price estimates, or inquire about the status of your project. We also provide pick up and delivery service which allows faculty and staff to order their printing and copying without leaving the office.
Faculty and Staff are welcome to use our on campus delivery service to pick up an order or you can email your electronic file along with a Graphic Service work request form to email@example.com.
Please call Customer Service for any questions or arrange a pick up.
Locations of Print Centers - Phone Numbers - Hours of Operation:
Garey Hall, Ground Fl, Rear
Mon - Fri - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Bartley Hall Print Center - Home of iPRINT
Mon-Thurs - 7:00 am to 6:00 pm/ Fri 7:00am to 5:00 pm
You can also email any questions, requests for quotes or orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See links below for an expanded description of services.