Most digital print jobs should go through iPRINT. Please contact Bartley Print Center @ 610 519-5914 to get started or go to iprint.villanova.edu and follow the tutorial.
All work submitted to Graphic Services must be accompanied by a work request form. This form confirms important details that are required to effectively process your order.
Click this link for a printable PDF version of the Graphic Service work request form .
There are several ways to get a job to us:
- The fastest and easiest way to submit black & white or color copy work is to use iPRINT, our web based print submission utility. No request form is needed when submitting an order through iPRINT.
- Your originals can be sent to Graphics along with a hardcopy work request. Please call 610 519-7461 to arrange pick up.
- The form can be emailed to email@example.com along with electronically submitted files.
- You can fax the order along with the work request to 610 519-4472. * if faxing please make us aware so we can look out for the order. Also, please note that it is not advisable to reproduce from a faxed copy, please send the file electronically.
- You can walk up and drop it off in person at either of two locations, Garey Hall, Ground Fl, Rear entrance, which is near the Law School or Bartley Hall, Ground floor.
- There is also a 24 hour drop box located outside Garey Hall.
- When placing an order for a job it is important to fill out all the information requested on the form because it helps us to process your work quickly and accurately. If you need any clarification on filling out the form please call customer service 610 519-7461.
- If your job is being delivered to the Mail Room for distribution, please let us know and we can handle it for you. We can advise you on the most efficient and economical way to distribute your piece. There is also a Bulk Mail Request form which should be filled out and sent directly to Mail Services.