We welcome all qualified prospective students who wish to apply to the College of Nursing. If you are such a student, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications early in the school year. The application information including requirements, deadlines, Presidential Scholarship information and more can be obtained by visiting the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Students who enroll in this degree or certificate program may decide to pursue licensure and/or certification, the requirements for which vary by location. For more information on educational requirements, please review the professional licensure/certification disclosures.
- Each fall and spring, the Fitzpatrick College of Nursing hosts Open Houses. You may find out more about these sessions by clicking here.
- Personal information sessions with the nursing faculty at the College of Nursing are encouraged. Schedule an appointment by clicking here
- Information about financial aid can be found on the Financial Assistance web site, including descriptions of various academic scholarships.