Bisk manages the billing of charges for both the online Master of Science in Human Resource Development program and the Master of Public Administration program.
Villanova University will send the Federal Direct Unsubsidized loan funds, Federal Direct Graduate PLUS loan funds or a private education loan disbursement directly to the student who is then responsible for submitting payment to Bisk for tuition and/or book charges. In order to expedite the processing of a refund, it is highly recommended that students enroll in direct deposit through the e-refund process. The e-refund enrollment form can be found in your MyNova account, in the Bursar Dashboard under Sign-up for Direct Deposit of Refunds Tab.
Students should contact their Bisk Student Services Representative at 1-855-300-1473 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if they still have a remaining balance with Bisk after the full financial aid disbursement has been remitted for an 8-week session. Students have the option to apply for a Federal Graduate PLUS Loan or a Private Educational Loan to assist in covering any remaining educational expenses. Students should contact the Office of Financial Assistance if they have additional questions about the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan or Private Educational Loan Programs.
Upon the registration of courses, students will receive an "intent to enroll" form via email detailing their tuition and/or book charges for that session. Questions about the billing process should be directed to the Student Services Representative at Bisk at 1-855-300-1473 or via email at email@example.com. Please note that if a student is not utilizing financial aid, all payment arrangements need to be made directly with Bisk.
A student first enrolls in the online MS in Human Resource Development program during the Summer II session. The student submits a 2018-2019 FAFSA and completes Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan:
- The Office of Financial Assistance will automatically award the maximum Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan for the full academic year, which in this case will be for Summer II through Spring II sessions, up to the cost of attendance.
- Loan disbursements will be scheduled to pay after the drop period for each 8-week session.
- After enrollment and outside sources of aid are confirmed, Villanova University will send loan disbursement funds directly to the student.
- The student is then responsible to submit payment to Bisk for tuition and/or book charges.
- If a balance still exists for the session, the student will need to seek additional funding.