- Work supporting the NSF I/UCRC-sponsored Center for Energy Smart Electronic Systems
- A Model for Droplet Impingement on a Heated Flat Plate Based on First Principals with Experimental Validation
- Transient, Two phase Flow and Heat Transfer for a Cross-flow Heat Exchanger with Application to Data Center
- Extension of Transient, Two phase Flow and Heat Transfer for a Cross-flow Heat Exchanger to Two Phase Cold Plates for On-Chip Cooling
- Experiments and Scalability Assessment for a Combined Solar PV and Food-Source (Agrivoltaic) Test Bed
National Science Foundation, with C. Li, “Constructal Theory after 20 Years of Exploration and what the Future Holds,” 2017, $49,900.
- Franklin Institute, Philadelphia PA on “Education Initiative on Constructal Theory"
- Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM
- Materials Research & Design, Wayne, PA