The most latest issue of Villanova Engineering magazine, published in April, showcases some of the most unique teaching, research, and service-learning initiatives from the 2010-2011 academic year.
In the latest issue:
- Go behind the scenes of the new Villanova Multidisciplinary Design Laboratory and meet the director of the lab, the first project sponsor and student researchers, and the alumnus who made it possible
- Learn about the latest research being conducted by the members of the Thermal and Fluid Sciences Research Group
- Find out how the Engineering Entrepreneurship Minor has influenced the first group of students to graduate from the program
- Discover the connections built between Villanova engineering students and the community members of Maggok, a remote village located in the Philippines
- Meet the members of NovaCANE, the College’s newest STEM-supportive organization, and find out how they are making engineering exciting for middle school students
- Find out how engineering alumni stay connected with the College and help improve the experience provided to the next generation of Villanova Engineers
Hard copies were mailed to all College of Engineering alumni, faculty, and parents of current students. If you are among these groups and did not receive a copy, please e-mail your preferred mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.