The most recent issue of Villanova Engineering magazine, published in late June, offers a glimpse into some of the newest initiatives from the 2009-2010 school year, as well as stories about some of the experiences that truly define engineering at Villanova.
The latest issue:
- Examines the new hands-on First-Year Curriculum and how it’s helping new engineers set the right career path early on
- Explores the new master’s degree program in sustainable engineering and the research capabilities offered by the new Villanova Center for the Advancement of Sustainability in Engineering
- Showcases some of the latest research from the Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering Research Group
- Offers insight into the leadership transformation that occurs for students who participate in service-learning projects far from home
- Introduces a new partnership between the College and WE CARE Solar, which can help improve maternal health in developing countries
- Presents the Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) program, one of the College’s newest STEM education programs
- Details 10 simple ways alumni can stay connected with the College
Copies were mailed to all College of Engineering alumni, faculty, and parents of current students. If you are among these groups and did not receive a copy, please email your request for a copy, along with your preferred mailing address.