VSB’s commitment to research and academic rigor is evident through the school’s six Centers of Excellence. These initiatives are designed to focus attention on critical business issues and to leverage the expertise of VSB faculty in a cross-disciplinary way. They support faculty research, teaching excellence, curricular development, and the intersection of research and business practice.
- Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate: supports advancing scholarly research, teaching, curricular innovation, and business leadership excellence in the area of real estate.
- Center for Business Analytics: helps students develop analytical capabilities and supports our cross-disciplinary faculty and staff to become recognized for excellence in analytics education, practice, and research.
- The Elenore and Robert F. Moran Sr. Center for Global Leadership: promotes the guiding principles of cross-cultural awareness, ethical international business relationships, and responsible global leadership by offering educational programs, research, and service and outreach activities.
- Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship Institute: creates scholastic, educational, and professional development opportunities in the areas of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- The Center for Marketing and Consumer Insights: leverages the expertise of world class faculty at the Villanova School of Business (VSB) and an advisory board of practitioners from leading corporations to support initiatives that foster an unmatched student experience and also improve the science and practice of marketing as it relates to the consumer experience.
- Center for Church Management: equips church leaders and their communities with the training to apply sound business methods to church decision making.