There is a tremendous amount of waste in organizations with a typical monetary value equal to between 20 and 40% of annual sales revenues.
Villanova's Lean Enterprise bootcamp provides a process improvement methodology and tools for improving processes by reducing organizational waste. These methodologies and tools can successfully be applied to any type of business environment, including production, service, transactional, and administrative in any industry. The bootcamp format enables students to become Lean Enterprise practitioners in just one week.
- Understand the Lean methodology of the five lean principles including value, value stream, flow, pull, and perfection.
- Understand the factors that lead to successful Lean Enterprise implementation.
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping to view the organization as a closed loop holistic system in order to describe the process flow of product/service and information, define customer value, and to identify inefficiencies.
- Ability to identify the eight forms of waste and to apply tools to remove them.
- Capability to successfully lead Lean Kaizen events.
Meet the Instructor
(PLEASE NOTE: ALL REGISTRATION DEADLINES ARE 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE OF THE COURSE START DATE.)
LEAN ENTERPRISE BOOTCAMP
5 Days In-Person at Villanova University
March 4-8, 2024
Course Cost: $1,250
No additional charge for course materials.
Day 1 – Introduction to the Lean Enterprise methodology - 12 PM to 5 PM
Day 2 - VSM Case Study – 9 AM to 5 PM
Day 3 - Lean Enterprise waste reduction tools – 9 AM to 5 PM
Day 4 - Lean Enterprise efficiency improvement tools – 9 AM to 5 PM
Day 5 – Planning for post course application – 9 AM to 12 PM
Important Notices for Distance Education Students
following includes important information for students participating in
online courses, online programs and/or on-ground clinicals or practicums
while physically located outside of Pennsylvania.
VALUE OF A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:
Enhance your resume.
Professional education classes enable you to add new skills, expertise, or credentials to your resume and make you even more valuable to your employer.
Expand your professional network.
Communicating and building relationships with your classmates and instructors can open new doors in your career.
Learn from industry experts.
All programs are taught by instructors who have worked or who are currently working in the field, and who are able to share practical applications and real world examples of topics in the course.