The Procurement Department is responsible for the acquisition and the disbursement of funds for all goods and services for the University. Departments looking to purchase materials/services, check procurement policies, obtain a procurement card, or are in need of any other assistance, should check the links to the left of this page or contact the Procurement Department at 610.519.4231.
St. Mary Hall, Suite 109
800 Lancaster Ave.
Villanova, PA 19085
T: 610.519.4231 F: 610.519.7716
Important News and Information
- Effective July 1,2011 the price of the copier paper under contract with Office Basics will be increasing. Please remember to use recycled copier paper when at all possible. Please see Office Basics webpage for additional information.
- The Procurement Card Policy has been revised. Please review for changes.
- The mileage rate for 2013 is .565.
- Please review the bus companies webpage before booking any bus transportation.
- Villanova University Tax Exempt Form