Associate Professor of Law
Jane W. Voegele, associate professor of law, teaches legal research, analysis, writing & communication. She received a BS in accountancy and a BA in general arts from Villanova University (magna cum laude). She recieved a JD from Villanova Law (summa cum laude), where she was a managing editor of outside articles for the Law Review.
Prior to attending law school, Voegele worked as an auditor for Arthur Andersen, LLP in Philadelphia and obtained her public accounting certification. Following law school, she clerked for the Honorable J. William Ditter, Jr. of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and for the Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno also of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She practiced law at Dechert LLP in Philadelphia, where she specialized in labor and employment litigation. Prior to joining Villanova’s faculty as a visiting assistant professor, Voegele worked as an adjunct professor teaching litigation drafting and pretrial advocacy at Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law and legal methods at Widener University Delaware School of Law. She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Auditor, Arthur Andersen, LLP
- Clerked for the Honorable J. William Ditter, Jr., E.D.PA
- Clerked for the Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno, E.D.PA
- Associate, Dechert LLP
Office: Rm 337, John F. Scarpa Hall
Courses and Seminars
- Legal Analysis, Research & Writing I and II
- Legal Writing III: Transactional
- Villanova University, BS (Accountancy)
- Villanova University, BS (General Arts)
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, JD