The VU Seniors program is a series of social, professional and spiritual activities designed to unify the senior class while prepping for life after graduation. This website will answer questions that graduating seniors may have around senior-related initiatives and programming.
Check back as the VU Seniors Committee will be posting updates for upcoming programming and events.
Orders for the 2021 edition of the Belle Air Yearbook are now being taken. The Belle Air Yearbook covers academics, organizations, student life, Greek life, sports and seniors. Yearbooks will be shipped upon receipt of payment, therefore you should list your permanent address for your shipping address. Your order is not complete until you click on the "Pay By Credit Card" button on the confirmation page.
Belle Air Yearbook
Corr Hall - Lower Level
*The Belle Air Yearbook staff is solely comprised of students, so the best way to contact us is through email.
Purchase a Senior Graduation Ad
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to commemorate your student's college achievements by purchasing a senior congratulatory in the 2021 edition of the Belle Air Yearbook. Each ad will be created by our graphic design team to maintain consistency and professionalism. Ad sales will end February 28.
- Fill out the Senior Ad Form and email your completely designed ad OR pictures for our staff to design in .jpeg or .png format to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use programs such as Canva or Photoshop to create your ad. If you need help creating an ad or getting one in the required format, please email email@example.com. (Size Dimensions are: Full Page 8Wx10H, 1/2 page 8Wx5H, 1/4 page 4Wx5H, 1/8 page 4Wx2.7) Picture Amounts Limitations per Ad Size: Full Page: Up to 6 photos, 1/2 Page: Up to 4 photos, 1/4 Page: Up to 2 photos, 1/8 page: 1 photo
- After submitting the form an email confirmation will be sent.
- Pay by using a Visa, Mastercard, or check payable to: Villanova University and mailed to:
Villanova University (c/o Amy Rockwell)
800 Lancaster Ave.
Dougherty Hall, Rm 102
Villanova, PA 19085
Graduation announcements are now available for purchase for Villanova graduates via the Bartley Print Center. Announcements, which can include personalized pictures and text, will take around one week to ship home.
For ordering information and further details, please contact Bonnie Lyons at the Bartley Print Center on Villanova’s campus to order your announcements today.
The Senior Class Gift program encourages seniors to give back to an area of campus that they're passionate about. Gifts of any amount to any area of campus will count towards our Class of 2021 participation goal.
What's your favorite thing about Villanova? What helped make your experience unique? Give back to the student group, on-campus organization or academic department that positively impacted your education.
By making a gift, you can leave your legacy and participate in this Villanova tradition of helping all current and future students.
Why support the Senior Class Gift Program?
- It has impacted you: The Senior Class Gift touches every area of campus. No matter your major or extracurricular activities, your time at Villanova was made better by previous seniors' gifts.
- You can make a difference: By making your gift, you have the special opportunity to ensure that future students can create their own unique Villanova experiences, just like you did.
- You can show your school pride: Your participation shows your confidence in Villanova's mission and the education you received, setting a powerful example for underclassmen.
Learn more and contribute to the senior class gift today!
*Please enter Villanova’s school code 87113 when you book your appointment.
To ensure a spot in the Belle Air Yearbook, you must book a portrait sitting session with our photography company. We do not accept portraits from any other sources.
There is a $5 sitting fee to have your photo taken for the yearbook. You are not required to purchase any photo packages to have your portrait in the yearbook.
Each year, seniors can vote online for a professor they would like to see deliver the last lecture of their undergraduate careers. The top-5 vote-getters participate in another online ballot and the professor with the most votes addresses the class at a special event in the Quad. The Last Lecture has quickly become a Senior class favorite event!
Senior Week is a series of social programs coordinated by the Office of Student Involvement. Do not miss this great opportunity to celebrate with your classmates!
VU SENIORS COMMITTEE
Chair of VU Seniors
Office of Student Involvement
Office of Undergraduate Students
Office of Undergraduate Students
O’Donnell Center for Professional Development