Walter John Taggart
Walter Taggart received his AB from Belmont Abbey College and his JD summa cum laude from Villanova Law. At Villanova Law, he was an articles and book review editor of the Villanova Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. Following law school, he was a law clerk and later a special assistant to the Honorable John P. Fullam of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He joined the Villanova Law faculty in 1970.
Taggart’s research and teaching interests focus on property, real estate documentation, bankruptcy and secured transactions.
- Special assistant to the Honorable John P. Fullam of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Joined the Villanova Law faculty in 1970
Previous Courses and Seminars
- Property II
- Real Estate Documentation
- Modern Land Transactions
- Bankruptcy and Secured Transactions
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, JD
- Belmont Abbey College, AB