NOTE: Students must purchase their own subscription to this database, it is not provided by the law school library.
Get access to more than 250 study aids through Aspen. With a personalized account, you can take notes and highlight directly in the eBook and access all titles from your tablet or phone. Includes the Examples & Explanations series, Emmanuel Law Outlines, Glannon Guides, Crunchtime exam prep series, Case Note briefs and many others.
Requires a paid account which you can register for at www.aspenlaw.com. See the library blog, Source Check, for instructions on purchasing the library. Once you've purchased your subscription, follow these directions for access:
- Go to www.aspenlaw.com and login to your account.
- On the top right, click on My Digital Library.
- Confirm that the WK Online Study Aid Library appears in My Digital Library.
- Click Access.
- You will be brought to ebooks.aspenlaw.com. You’ll see “Welcome Villanova University” at the top.
- If you want to save notes/highlights, you will need to create a second login. (It’s ok to reuse your Aspenlaw credentials.)