Request a Recording
Recording requests can be submitted for any of the following:
- a special event, symposium, training, or meeting
- a single class session
- an entire semester of a single course
- Class recordings can be requested in a compatible lecture capture location on campus. Not sure if your location is eligible? Please refer to the up-to-date list of compatible rooms on the Universal Lecture Capture (ULC) webpage.
- You do not need to submit a recording request for a full semester (not including Finals Week) of a curricular course if your class(es) are already being held in a ULC compatible room.
- Multimedia Technologies staff is scheduled based on recording needs across the entire Villanova campus. Although we try to accommodate all requests, we may not be able to provide onsite staff for requests placed less than two business days prior to an event, or during periods when multiple events are running simultaneously on campus (i.e. Commencement).
Please direct any questions about your recording request to firstname.lastname@example.org