Request a Recording
Recording requests can be submitted for any of the following:
- an event
- a single class/lecture
- an entire semester of a single course
- Class recordings can only be requested in a compatible lecture capture location on campus. To view a list of these rooms, please see Lecture Capture.
- You do not need to submit a recording request if your class(es) are being held in a Universal Lecture Capture (ULC) room. To view a list of ULC rooms, please see Universal Lecture Capture.
- Many on-campus locations utilize shared Mediasite recording systems and are therefore scheduled on a first come/first served basis. We strongly suggest you submit recording requests for these rooms as early as possible to better ensure they can be accommodated. To view a list of rooms that utilize a shared recorder, please see Lecture Capture.
- Our staff is scheduled based on recording needs across the entire Villanova campus. Although we will try to accommodate all requests, we may not be able to assist with requests placed less than two business days prior to an event.
Please direct any questions about your recording request to email@example.com