CORPORATIONS AND RECRUITERS
ESTABLISHING STRONG PARTNERSHIPS
The Villanova School of Business (VSB) seeks to establish strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations and their executives that will advance the mission of VSB and your organization. We encourage you to connect with us through our students, faculty, Centers of Excellence, Strategic Initiative Groups, and academic programs.
Students at Villanova receive a business education that's rigorous, relevant, and rich in Augustinian values of truth, caring, and community. We’d like to partner with you for:
- Internships: Provides a mutually beneficial experience for corporations and for students to learn about a particular industry.
- Industry speakers: We welcome business professionals in all types of professional development events for students.
- Student business societies: Connect with students in business societies for projects or events.
- Case competitions: Gain fresh insight from students working on a specific business project.
- Corporate site visits: Host a group of VSB students for a first-hand work experience.
- Mentoring: Provide ongoing career advice or guidance to VSB students.
The Villanova University Career Center manages all recruiting on campus including externships, internships, and full-time post-graduate opportunities for the Villanova School of Business.
Director, Employer Relations, Villanova University
Executive Education Program
VSB's executive education programs will enable managers and executives to gain exposure to cross-industry perspectives, and benefit from access to current industry content. Our unique programs combine faculty and business leaders who are experts in their respective fields.
Jeffrey D. Kudisch, PhD
Associate Dean, Corporate Relations & Executive Education
Graduate Education Program
VSB offers graduate programs designed to prepare students to meet the challenges of today’s demanding business environment. Our programs take a multidisciplinary approach, ensuring that working professionals develop functional skills while also understanding the strategic importance of cross-functional thinking.
- Executive MBA
- Specialized Masters Programs
Assistant Dean, Graduate Admissions
Director, Diversity Initiatives
Faculty members are recognized for excellence in both teaching and research. More than 90% of faculty members hold the highest academic degree in their respective disciplines. Our faculty is multidimensional and holds a wealth of real-world experience from careers in finance, banking, sales, management, marketing, accounting, consulting, and others.
- Faculty research
- Academic Centers of Excellence
- Strategic Initiative Groups
- Dean's Advisory Council
Talent & Staff Development, Community and External Outreach
INTERACT WITH OUR COMMUNITY
There are a number of ways VSB interacts with the business community. We are always looking for dynamic leaders to showcase their companies’ achievements and highlight critical lessons learned from recent market challenges.
Please consider participating in any of the following ways:
- Joining the Centers of Excellence Advisory Groups
- Guest speaking at Executive MBA Fireside Chats
- Guest speaking at MBA Current Topics Seminars
- Hosting or attending a networking event
- Mentoring current undergraduate, graduate, or executive MBA students
- Job Postings and On-Campus Recruitment