CORPORATIONS AND RECRUITERS
ESTABLISHING STRONG PARTNERSHIPS
The Villanova School of Business (VSB) seeks to establish strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations and their executives that will advance the mission of VSB and your organization. We encourage you to connect with us through our students, faculty, Centers of Excellence, Strategic Initiative Groups, and academic programs.
Student Career & Professional Development Initiatives
Students at Villanova receive a business education that's rigorous, relevant, and rich in Augustinian values of truth, caring, and community. We welcome alumni and employer engagement with our students in regard to their professional development; opportunities include:
- Internships and CoOp programs: Provide a mutually beneficial work experience for your organization and our students
- Guest speakers: Offer insight into your career path, profession and/or industry
- Student business societies: Connect with business societies to participate in project work and/or share industry information
- Case competitions: Engage our students in company-sponsored competitions or to work on a specific business project
- Corporate site visits: Host a group of VSB students for a first-hand view of your organization, opportunities, and people
- Alumni mentoring: Provide ongoing career advice or guidance to undergraduate and graduate business students through VSB’s structured student-alumni mentor programs
VSB O'Donnell Center for Professional Development
The Villanova University Career Center manages employer recruiting partnerships, including internship and job opportunities, campus interviews, career fairs, information tables/sessions, and more. VSB collaborates with the Villanova University Career Center to connect business students to relevant opportunities provided by employer partners.
Director, Employer Relations
Villanova University Career Center
firstname.lastname@example.org | (610) 519-5775
Executive Education Program
VSB's executive education programs will enable managers and executives to gain exposure to cross-industry perspectives, and benefit from access to current industry content. Our unique programs combine faculty and business leaders who are experts in their respective fields.
Jeffrey D. Kudisch, PhD
Faculty Director, EMBA
Graduate Education Program
VSB offers graduate programs designed to prepare students to meet the challenges of today’s demanding business environment. Our programs take a multidisciplinary approach, ensuring that working professionals develop functional skills while also understanding the strategic importance of cross-functional thinking.
- Executive MBA
- Specialized Masters Programs
Faculty members are recognized for excellence in both teaching and research. More than 90% of faculty members hold the highest academic degree in their respective disciplines. Our faculty is multidimensional and holds a wealth of real-world experience from careers in finance, banking, sales, management, marketing, accounting, consulting, and others.
- Faculty research
- Academic Centers of Excellence
- Strategic Initiative Groups
- Dean's Advisory Council
Talent & Staff Development, Community and External Outreach
INTERACT WITH OUR COMMUNITY
There are a number of ways VSB interacts with the business community. We are always looking for dynamic leaders to showcase their companies’ achievements and highlight critical lessons learned from recent market challenges.
Please consider participating in any of the following ways:
- Joining the Centers of Excellence Advisory Groups
- Guest speaking at Executive MBA Fireside Chats
- Guest speaking at MBA Current Topics Seminars
- Hosting or attending a networking event
- Mentoring current undergraduate, graduate, or executive MBA students
- Job Postings and On-Campus Recruitment
Continue making a positive impact on your organization, your field and the wider world, you need to keep honing those skills and challenging yourself to go above and beyond.