A block of 10 lunches for only $65.00!
There are several options available to faculty and staff when it comes to dining at Villanova. There are 15 A La Carte locations as well as our three resident dining halls all available for faculty and staff on a cash basis or take advantage of the best deal around and purchase a faculty/staff meal plan and enjoy your lunch for as little as $6.50 per day!
How It Works
- Use your lunches in Dougherty Dining Hall, St Mary's Dining Hall or Donahue Court, our "all you care to eat" dining locations.
- Regular lunch price at these locations is $9.95 - a discount of over 35%!
- Meals never expire - they carry over from one year to the next.
- Unused meals cannot be refunded
- Meals can be used for yourself or to treat guests to lunch.
- Meals can be used for lunch Monday through Friday or Brunch on the weekends.
- Buy one block of meals at a time or buy multiple blocks and stock up.
- Purchase the plan using cash, check, or credit card in 106 Dougherty Hall.
Where It's Accepted
Dougherty Dining Hall
Dougherty Dining Hall features a wide variety of hot entrees prepared by our Executive Chefs, including vegan and vegetarian choices daily, breakfast offered all day including made to order eggs and omelets and the longest salad bar on the east coast! 96 feet of the freshest seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Donahue Court, also offering all you care to eat lunch from 10:45 am to 2:00 pm daily is a food court style eatery. Stations include Auggie’s Deli, Padre Pizza, The Fryery, and Tomassito’s Italian Café, just to name a few. Donahue Court is located in the center of the south campus dorms, just south of Lancaster Ave on Ithan.
St Mary’s Hall
Located on west campus, St Mary’s serves lunch daily from 11:15 am to 2:30 pm and is all you care to eat with our daily menus posted here. Cooked to order grill items, stir fry and pasta bars are also offered during lunch.