Highlights of Our Programs
- Our Undergraduate Program offers bachelor degrees in all five disciplines.
- Our Five-Year Program offers combined bachelor and master's degrees in all five disciplines as well as Water Resources, Environmental Engineering, and Sustainable Engineering.
- Our Graduate Program offers master's degrees in all five disciplines as well as Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Sustainable Engineering, Biochemical Engineering and Cybersecurity.
- Our Doctoral Program offers a Ph.D. in Engineering. Research/thesis topics are based upon the mutual interest of the student and their faculty advisor. Example areas of study include: Thermal Management of Electronics, Robotic and Electromechanical Systems, Automotive Systems, Signal Processing, Radar, Communications Systems, Environmental Protection, and Biotechnology.
- Our E-Learning Program offers four full online degrees as well as two online certificates.