Villanova University supports and encourages its faculty to engage in research and sponsored programs endeavors. It further recognizes its responsibility to two principles, the creation of new knowledge and the communication of existing knowledge to its students and to society.
The Villanova University Office of Research Administration (ORA) exists to serve and assist research investigators in seeking the necessary resources and in managing their use in accordance with the objectives of the University and of external sponsors.
News and Announcements
- The Financial Conflict of Interest policy and forms are live on the Policy page.
- New ORA Policy page! Policies will be posted there as they become available.
- Training: Please see our Training webpage for complete details.
To access the CITI program, please log in here: https://www.citiprogram.org/ To register for the first time through Villanova, enter “Villanova University” in the “Select Your Organization Affiliation” box. Follow the subsequent prompts to set yourself up as a learner. Please see complete instructions here.
- Please welcome our new Director, Susan K. Stearsman!
- The New ORA Transmittal form is LIVE! Now allowing digital signatures, it also has an attached set of directions. Please send comments or proposed changes to email@example.com
- Graduate Student Stipend starting 9/1/14: $1,672/month
- Hiring Temporary Employees - If you are hiring a student after graduation, please see our updated FAQ.