What is vPrint?
vPrint is an easily accessible and convenient public printing system available for all Villanova students, staff, and faculty. vPrint introduces various new and improved functionalities, which aim to enhance Villanova University’s printing system. These includes:
- Uploading documents from anywhere on campus, and even at home
- Please view the “Uploading Documents with vPrint” page for more information on the various options for uploading documents
- Printing from any vPrint station, regardless of where the document was uploaded
- Access to uploaded documents for 24 hours
How can I upload documents to vPrint?
vPrint’s improved accessibility provides a variety of options for uploading documents for printing. You can upload documents by:
- Using your Villanova email username and password to log on to any vDesktop Terminal found throughout campus, and setting “vPrint ” as your printer when printing a document
- Logging on to your Villanova email and sending an email with your attached document(s) to email@example.com
- Using your Villanova email username and password to log on to vPrint Mobile, available at https://vprintmobile.villanova.edu
- Installing the vPrint student software found at https://software.villanova.edu, and then setting your default printer to “vPrint” when printing on-campus from your laptop
Detailed instructions for uploading documents, as well as installing the vPrint software, can be found on the “Uploading documents to vPrint” information page.
How long do I have to print my uploaded documents before they are erased from vPrint?
Uploaded documents will remain available on vPrint for 24 hours. However, once a document is printed, it will be erased from vPrint.
Where can I print my documents using vPrint?
The locations of the printing stations are:
Falvey Library, 1st floor
Driscoll Hall, Room 207
Bartley Hall, Bartley Print Center
Donahue Hall, Cafeteria
Connelly Hall, Cyber Lounge
|St. Mary’s Hall, Student Lounge
CEER, Room 104
Tolentine Hall, Room B2 (Upper Lab)
CEER, Ground Level
The Pharos Reader is located at the top of the printer, to the left of the printer screen. Once the Pharos WaveID Reader is activated by touching it with your WildCard, you will be granted access to your vPrint account and uploaded documents.
Note: Please remember to log out of your vPrint account after you have printed your document(s). For more detailed instructions on printing your documents, please view the “Printing with vPrint via Pharos” information page.
How much does it cost to print using vPrint?
· Black and White prints: $0.06 (six cents) per page
· Color prints: $0.12 (twelve cents) per page
· Note: All printers used by the vPrint printing system print in black and white, however, only the two printers found in CEER (Center for Engineering Education and Research) have color-printing capabilities. Users who require colored prints are asked to utilize these two printers, or alternatively, print via iPrint at the Bartley Print Center.